£23,500 per annum
Monday – Friday
What does the job involve:
Providing world-class customer service via e-mail, portals and other communication channels both internally and externally for our customers.
Building long lasting relationships with both direct customers and National account managers.
Helpdesk administrator or Planner.
- Managing planned and unplanned maintenance of systems for a huge international brand
- Deliver an extremely professional, efficient and accurate customer service
- Call receipt and dispatch of engineers to breakdowns
- Use of email to book jobs
- Use of various portal to update clients
- Manage, organise and prioritise workload in often demanding and busy periods
- All associated admin
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
- Customer service experience
- Good administration skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment/adjust to change quickly
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Experienced Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
If you are interested in this job vacancy apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.