GI Group is excited to be working with a fantastic Commerical Vehicle dealer group who operate at a national level. They are looking for an individual to join them in a Service Support role, becoming a part of their growing team. You will be responsible for meeting the needs of Commercial Vehicle customers both locally, regionally and nationally. Our client believes that their colleagues are their most important asset and are excited to hear from energetic, passionate administrators who are looking for a new opportunity.
Job Title: Service Administrator / Administrator
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 per annum
Location: Bristol, BS11
Job status: Permanent role
Vehicle Admin / Administrator / Customer Service
What’s in for you:
* Salary £21,000- £25,000
* Working 40 hours a week 5 out of 7 days 8am – 4:30pm
* 31 holidays (including bank holidays), rising to 33 after 5 years’ service
* Pension Scheme
* 2x salary life assurance
* Family and Friends discounted car scheme
* Retail discounts and savings
* Career Progression
* Charity fundraising days
* Employee Assistance Programme to help with life changes
* Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
* Providing administration support to the workshop for example correctly invoicing vehicles upon completion ensuring a swift turn around for payment of work carried out Updating customers on their vehicle progress whilst in our workshop
* Liaise with the workshop to monitor vehicle progress and drive a process ensuring vehicles are updated on the system and with the customer to maintain Brilliant customer relationships both internally and externally.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Exceeding customer expectation by ensuring you are part of a Brilliant Team which provides a quality service to all customers getting their vehicles back on the road to keep our country running
* To understand key performance targets and support your colleagues and team to achieve them
* To embrace all opportunities of learning and developing alongside some of our Brilliant skilled Service Administrators.
* To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible, or which is in their care.
* To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the service reception area.
* To enjoy your time as a Brilliant Colleague within Motus Commercials.
If you are interested in the role please apply now or call Anasita on